blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, July 21, 2017 @ 5:34 PM
A midnight walk.

Walking alone down the empty city streets in the warm night with a light jacket covering my shoulders, under the bright moon and the twinkling, clear stars, the path illuminated by the remaining city lights and yellow lamps that send chills down my spine, with the perfect, slow beats playing from my earbuds accompanying the quiet walk home... I close my eyes, my body dissipates and then I become one with the quietness around me.

it's easily my 2nd favorite feeling in the world. Rarely do I ever get to experience this feeling becausee of mentality society created in my head, but when I'm liberated from those worries, the moon and quiet night comforts me in its wholesomeness; I like to sit somewhere comfortable and begin to soak in how wonderful and beautiful the world is. I have a hard time describing such a feeling, but it's always such a pleasure to be in such a touching moment.

So what's the 1st? Well... it's

Labels: