blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, June 21, 2017 @ 5:35 PM
Dear you,

I just want to take some time to thank a few starlings

R: From spending time with me to do puzzles and playing games with me and cracking sarcastic jokes towards each other to letting me try your food all the time, to staying outside with me for an hour at 11pm in the frigid night while I wash my car. From being there as my support while I had my appointment with the UCBSO admissions, to taking me to my first, intimate Warriors game at Pappy's. The sweetest part of all is how much you adore Jiji and spend time crafting things for him and creating projects revolving him. There's so much more I want to thank you for, but simply, thank you for bringing joy, curiosity, innovation, and excitement into my life.

G/L/B: You all are my stepping stones, you all made me believe that there is truly such a warm kindness that still exists. While we all come from different backgrounds, we still manage to find common interests and strive for the same goal. Thank you L for letting me stay over and studying at your place until the birds sing into the morning, G for taking me into your humble abode and keeping me motivated as the night grew dark and the day grew brighter, B for reminding me that genuinely sincere people still exist in this world--your kindness has touched me so deeply. Thank you L for sharing your family hxstory and confiding in us with your troubles; your resilience is astounding and I will always keep you in my thoughts. Thank you G for /just getting me/, for being so sweet and kind with your words and actions. Thank you B for letting me witness your growth into a stronger individual, no matter how little. Thank you all for being so supportive in my life and in my career; I look forward to seeing you all again ♥

and of course, J, for being my favorite manager and always remaining loyal, patient, and honest with me. Your love is still as vibrant as ever, even when I go disappear into hiding for a while. And even though I never asked you personally, you still went above and beyond to diligently help me with what I was so stressed about. You are such an amazing listener and always so level minded--thank you for always keeping me in check.

Sigh. How did I get so lucky with these individuals (:

Labels: