blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, May 13, 2017 @ 6:45 PM
To my future hubbub:



We're playing this at our wedding in the background as people mingle and pringle, and we're going to waltz to a live version of Kiki's Delivery Service's "A Town with an Ocean View" and then slow dance to Howl's Moving Castle's theme song.

A large feast will be held just like in Spirited Away and konpeitōs and sootballs will be decorating the tables. Spiritual kodamas will be hanging in the trees and all the baked goods and desserts will be bought from 'Kiki's Delivery Service'. Calcifer will be there to help people make s'mores or to warm up the guests' hands. Shuttles will be decorated as the catbus and the flowers will be gifted from Arrietty's garden and there's going to be so many string lights and fantastical, interactive installations (hopefully built by me/other artists!!) to mimic Miyazaki's ethereal worlds--it's going to be great. ♥

And to top things off, my black cat, Jiji ( see what I did there? ;) ), shall be there too donning his fancy bowtie.

Sigh, I hope I'm not simply building a castle in the sky (#PUN). But one can dream, right??

(I certainly hope he's a studio ghibli fan too or else this ain't gon work out, sry)

Labels: