blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, April 11, 2017 @ 10:52 PM
Vacancy.

I'm going to make you proud. Missin' you already.

Lowkey cried all the way driving to school after dropping you off at the airport :( This feeling was even worse than when I was moving away from my previous partner; this time I had a much deeper connection that can't be explained in words. It was similar to the time when my brother left to pharmacy school in WA DC when I was in my last year of high school. He carried me all the way to my dreams and success for my entire life, and when he suddenly left I felt so empty. Empty, but with no sore wounds. There was no void, and there was happiness. I was happy that he was pursuing his dream, and happy that he would still support me regardless of whatever happens. I can confidently say the exact same thing for you; thank you for being in my life regularly in such a vulnerable time for me. Thank you for letting me get so close to you, and for being the magical unicorn that you are. Thank you for not giving up on me, and for actively supporting me in everything (and advising me on the stupidest, little things). Can't wait to skype with you regularly and still watch TV shows with you despite the distance ♥

But on the realest I miss looking forward to coming home to you every day. I always get so excited to just be around you after a long day at school or work, even if we're doing the simplest things (cooking, screaming at the TV, chit chatting, working, etc.). Is this what living with your true love feels like? :P

Labels: