blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 3:26 AM
Quiescent.

Quiet is the night where everyone have retreated to their cozy rooms where they feel most safe, tucked away in their beds resting, but the best sort of quiet is the comforting silence that fills the air when someone is sleeping quietly beside you. It may be just a caring aspect of mine, but I feel a tender sort of protectiveness over them, and I suddenly just want to keep them company, cover them with a blanket, and watch over them, making sure that monsters don't appear into the room and kidnap them as they sleep. It is such a precious, fond moment, seeing that they are dreaming, that they are so vulnerable and almost purely innocuous. I want to make sure that they sleep peacefully throughout the night, and then eventually I'll enter my own dreams once I feel that the night is safe and sound.


but if you snore loudly then gg that's not very quiet nor cute anymore and you can have the entire space to yourself

#jk #orami

Labels: ,