blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, April 23, 2017 @ 4:30 PM
HB.

Happy birthday sweetheart! I hope you are well & that as you get older you enjoy the pleasant feeling of knowing how wonderfully things tend to fall into place!

You don't know how much I needed to read these words at this time. It is hard to imagine what I'm going through since we don't talk often, but you hit every tender string in my heart with your words and beauty. Thank you dearly, YV. ♥

I was beginning to wonder what would happen if I had an unhappy birthday. Would I let everyone who wished me a happy one, down? It honestly wasn't the best day due to unforeseen circumstances, but thinking about it some more, I did get what I ultimately wished for in one way or another, and I wouldn't have wanted anything else in the world.

Thank you all who reached out to me; I cherish you so.

Labels: