blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, March 14, 2017 @ 1:40 AM
Throwback Tuesday?

A short passage from an old post of mine:

"The drive to UCLA was very amusing and at times hilarious. I nearly died xDD;;; It took like... around 2-3 hours? We left at 9am and got there at 12. I'd hate driving to LA everyday o_x;
Walking to David's chem class was a pain in the butt; especially since we (or rather, Andy) had to ask for directions a lot. It was 87F degrees. And attending a class that had over 300 students, there was a lot of stuffyness. It made me feel... ughh. There was surprisingly a lot of kids dosing off in the back though--not what I'd expect from UCLA students. I guess I had too much expectations from them?" - April 1st, 2011 (senior year in HS)

LOLOLOL LITTLE DID I KNOW I WOULD END UP BEING ONE OF THEM.
#strugglebusin'
#insolidarity

#itswarm
#imstressedoutldlskdmfgsgkdfmg

Labels: