blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, February 5, 2017 @ 9:24 PM
Trust -

Dear Lenna,

I think of you often and wanted to come back on our last words during which I may not have given you my full attention . I would like to reiterate that you can count on me for anything that I may be useful for . Please do not hesitate to check with me for any quandry you may have .

On another track, I was hoping that the first team ( May 18 to June 1 ) may cancel so that we could work together with Lynn after June 15 but it looks like it will have to be for another time since they seem to be holding on !

I hope your heart is slowly getting stronger .

Trust 100% your beauty , intelligence and spirit , they will carry you higher than you may think

always by your side if you need some strength,

Warmest thoughts,


je t'aime tellement, jp.

Labels: ,