blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, July 25, 2016 @ 4:44 PM
Hello again,

Life is kind of falling short right now, but it's gotten slightly better lately. I know, I know, I'm being extremely vague. For some reason, I don't have the same urge to share my thoughts openly as much when I was younger (this blog was created in 2009! 7 years, wowzers!). I'm not entirely sure if this is a beneficial or negative aspect, but I'll always still try to understand and figure myself out. I just know I lost complete interest in documenting my life entirely, whether they're through photography/iPhone-ography or even journaling, mainly because of how... depressing my life has been. But I'm still alive today, and that's really all that matters. I'm blessed to wake up to a new day, and to have survived all my adversities I've faced in my past.

Cheers to a bright future!

Labels: