blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, November 13, 2015 @ 7:29 PM
#porteouverte

I cannot pinpoint the exact rhyme or reason why, but my heart yearns and feels extremely heavy. Paris was my home away from home, and it deeply bothers me entirely to see this terrorist attack happening. France hasn't closed its borders since WWII, and rumors suggest they're planning to attack Rome, London, Washington next. It makes me uncomfortably sick to my stomach...

However, I am glad and relieved to see that the people are uniting together in France--hotels and businesses are opening their doors as a sanctuary for those seeking it in Paris, including tourists and the like. Using social media and hashtags to report their locations, everyone can find a safe place to stay; it is almost reassuring that everyone's hearts are opening.

Don't only pray for Paris, pray for the whole world.

Amour et de solidarité à tous à Paris.

Labels: