blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, May 26, 2015 @ 4:04 AM
Mmh.

Hi world. Life is good. Life is stressful. I had a wonderful dead week (as mentioned in my previous post).
R came by for a couple days and despite me being such a self centered host with her own agenda, I'm glad he went to my graduations and accompanied me on some of my outings and receptions. In addition, we also made a bombarse dinner together that I will definitely cook again soon (because I have leftover couscous and I love couscous and IT'S DELICIOUS).
I had a blast with going to Flume with a small DB crew. I enjoy every moment with J. I laze about and around with her and dilly dally and shop and spontaneously do feminine things. We also watched Miyazaki and Dear Zachary and made delicious things with mangoes you wish you had. Not to mention, drink every time there's a scene where's there's fighting or rescuing (it has to be either a plant or animal, of course.)
I've been cooking; Y came over to cook kapoon with me and it was such a cute time. I've been lounging at his pad having a splendid time watching movies here and there and bothering him and ruining his place, one object at a time.
I also went to SEA Grad, the last graduation of my undergrad. I'm so proud of J; she's done good werk ♥

Fast forward to today, I finally got him to run with me! AHHHH. Much happiness, merry daaayyysssss. I can't describe how happy I am. I'm so proud of you; you surprise me every day.

Lately I've been packing and cleaning up. It's not fun, let me tell you. I'm leaving permanently in a couple days, so I need to pick up the pace of life and live it not as slow, or else I'll miss everything.
But this is the pace I've been enjoying, nonetheless. Slow, lazy days where I wake at noon+ and go on my merry day.

I will definitely miss school. I'll miss everyone. I also want to apologize in advance for the lack of communication/my disappearance. I just really want to do me, focus on me, and continue being comfortable with the people who's been in my flow recently. I know time is ticking; I just need to get my shiz together. (aka move out @___@)

Labels: