blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, March 4, 2015 @ 1:00 AM
Week-by-week.

Sunday
Sleep in. Foresight officer meeting every other week. Run if I didn't run the day before. Sriracha dance practice. Jean Paul's drawing project. Pull an all nighter/have a 3 hour nap.

Monday
Finish up Jean Paul's drawing project. Skip PH150A/150E/both if necessary. Class ends at 10pm; eat & then KTFO.

Tuesday
2 discussions, 1 lecture. Start & finish typography hw. Class ends at 9pm. Get some sustenance, do some light studying/work, practice dance, sleep early for work tomorrow morn.

Wednesday
6am stir. Work. 2 lectures. Sriracha practice. Day ends at 8pm. Potential Foresight event. Finish up essay, problem set, and study for quiz on Thursday (all this usually result in sleeping at 4am).

Thursday
Discussion, and then lecture. Class ends at 3:30 thank goodness. Potential Foresight event in the evening. Evening ACES meeting every other week. Laze the heck around & recuperate; do work if mentally stable. Sleep early for a full day of work tomorrow morn.

Friday
6am wake. Work. Get home by 7pm. Eat, and attempt to do work... If I'm not mentally & physically exhausted. Usually, I end up recuperating with the sweetest company until I fall into slumber.

Saturday
Sleep in unless plans were made. Begin research for the drawing project. Practice dance. Do me & bum around at home (the ideal).

Wash, rinse, and repeat. Seriously. Every week is the same damn struggle, and then some. There's barely any time for myself. Although manageable, I'm barely surviving my classes; did you notice the lack of studying? And I didn't even mention side projects/personal&officer responsibilities...

Mm. I really hate taking away me-time. I'm losing sight of myself.

Labels: