blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, February 26, 2015 @ 11:39 PM
Pause.

I haven't the time to really sit down to process and reflect on my feelings. And, I can't really take the time tonight either because sleep is an immediate need at the moment. But I simply want to mention how grateful I am to have a wonderful support system; to have rocks in my life; to have people be readily available for me at a moment's notice. More people deserve my love & attention, but I've been feeling so self centered and taking others for granted lately. Maybe I'll take up this weekend to finally focus on my thoughts, without the stress of too many pressing matters. It's been a constant, consistent struggle to say the least; almost every hour is spent doing something for the next day (or the night of). It's at the point where I don't even call it procrastination anymore; it's just really bad time management because I've been prioritizing the wrong things. Or perhaps, I need less sleep to work more...

Labels: