blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, January 1, 2015 @ 4:44 AM
See you, 2014.

I finally sobered up & my head stopped spinning, so let me take a moment and say I had such an entertaining night with the girls ♥ I didn't expect how it would turn out but counting down with strangers we just met was pretty amusing and enjoyable, haha. On a side note, tonight marks the first time I (unexpectedly) received a free drink from a cute bartender (; I didn't know I had that in me, LOL. Thanks for the wonderful night out A & K ♥

I received cute little new years texts that made my night a lot more gleeful, so thank you all for thinking about me (: It might be just in the moment, but I'm feeling pretty magical and elated; things are definitely looking up and I really cannot wait to see the new year has in store for me. The last couple months of 2014 was definitely an emotional whirlwind, but I ended up getting a lot of closure before the year ended. I've grown a lot in the last couple months, and I've definitely grown a stronger heart & mind. It's such a beautiful feeling. Buddha gave me the strength to survive in my darkest moments and I pray that I will continue to wield that very strength in 2015.

I'm so blessed to grow into a more confident individual with an open mind & heart, surrounded with such amazing close-knit group of friends. I want to give a special shoutout to my roommates for having the willpower to push through the troublesome times I caused and still end up not hating me, LOL. You all are honestly the sweetest girls ever, and I hope we can make our last semester count. Much love to you all ♥

Cheers to a bright, new year!

Labels: