blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, January 24, 2015 @ 1:06 AM
Little by little.

I don't particularly like Starbucks, but it was near my workplace and I needed a little pickmeup...

I had such an amazing & eventful day today. Enriching first full workday at my optometric internship, followed by an email from Adobe saying I got accepted to be a part of their student representative board (like seriously I thought I had a shoddy application), got some grocery shopping done after work, went home to get ready for the Lil B concert held at memorial glade on campus, and had a swell time with the girls ♥

FRIGGEN T THOUGH LIKE REALLY. #thataintwater #istillloveyoudoe #youcantakeadvantageofmeanyday #ornight ;)

But seriously though, I love love working in San Francisco, particularly near the Financial District--it's such an amazing feeling. Everything is conveniently nearby, there's intelligent and talented people everywhere, there's amazing shopping areas and restaurants nearby, public transportation is easy, and to top it all off, it's such a beautiful city--I just feel very safe and welcomed. I'm beginning to feel like I finally have a purpose in life. I feel so grown up; I'm having a small delicious taste of my future :') #dreamgoals

Labels: