blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, December 3, 2014 @ 1:10 AM
Fashionably late.


Murphy's law happened quite frequently today. Everything I had planned today just went absolutely wrong.
First, the whole day was horrendously pouring, and I can't stress enough how much I despise the rain and the utter feeling of being soaked.
I woke up from my 2 hour sleep and was 20 minutes late to my major advising appointment. However, I was lucky enough to still meet with my adviser. Normally, they wouldn't do this, but I came prepared and they let me in.
Afterwards, I skipped my figure drawing studio to work on the homework due later in the afternoon. Skipping itself was already pretty bad.
I headed home in the dreadful rain and I ended up falling asleep while working on my homework.
Woke up, frantically rushed to finish, turned in my homework late, and ended up not even going to the last lecture. I'm pretty sure I missed that lecture's iclicker question, goddamnit. I missed way too many already for my own good.
Later, I ended up going to my Innovative Design's tier photoshoot (very) late as well. Totally missed the group photo, merp. Still got a single portrait, but I was so flustered it probably looks awkward.
& lastly, the person who I wanted to bring to InnoD's banquet with me doesn't want to go. Sadness, much sadness.
So basically, the only thing I was relatively on time for was my Foresight officer meeting at 9pm--the very last thing I had to do today. It took me the entire day to get my life together, LOL. The only part of my day that got me very excited is that I am now officially registered as a double major in the school's system. YES. It's about damn time.

Despite all the unfortunate events that could have happened and actually did happen, now that I'm home, I still feel pretty good. Don't know why, but I do. Maybe it's the space heater near me in my cozy little room keeping my cold soul at bay.

#amiturningheartless #orcareless #senioritis #maybe

Labels: ,