blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, December 18, 2014 @ 4:30 PM
Deuces Berks.

Attention all Health Academy alumni. I have been convinced to have an alumni Potluck so we can all see each other. Please consider attending! Saturday January 3rd at my house. Message me your RSVP and I will send you the address. This will be my first party at my newly redecorated house. It does not matter what you are doing now as a job or a college major....I would love to see you and your significant other. The time will be from 3:00 pm tonn 6ish. I am really hoping to see a lot of you from 2008 and 2009. Pass the word please.

- Mrs. Dolan

LOL. What significant other.

Anywhoo, lots of winter plans are being made as I write. I'm a little excited. Reunions left and right, family time, brother outings, visiting Berkeley bears, potential Vegas, Seattle trip, and lots of personal projects.

I guess I'll take this time to recollect the last couple weeks or so, although these pictures definitely do not sum up the suffering of my all nighters and the struggles of writing papers and completing projects:

Potluck food coma party :3 Good chats, lots of laughs. Rebecca is quite something. (; (BARTENDING PARTY?!)

Debbie. You so qt.

My liddo contribution: pumpkin cheesecake trifles with biscoff!

When it's too cold for me to handle... Heheh Jenny your snapchats are quite something (x

FemSex's party theme was sloths & goths. I tried.

That night... Quite a few firsts for me. & I liked it. Heheh. ;P

Yayayay MY SENIOR ART PROJECT! I'm proud to say it was such a successful installation! HER UMBRELLA DOE. ♥

& speaking of umbrellas. These past couple of weeks wouldn't have been possible without this nincompoop keeping me sane, to say the least. THANKS I guess.

The Kroeber stairwell was quite something. The smell of alcohol lingered in the air, and sharp screams accompanied with musical instruments echoed their way through.

That one day where I was up at 5am in the coldest apartment ever. Brrrr.

The key to my heart is coffee. Thank you so much DP ♥

Speaking of coffee & keys. I accidentally left this mug at the key shop, called in later with my name, and JN picked it up for me...

Venturing out into the city with the bestest.

Korean burrito, deviled egg sandwich. Later that day, she kind of died with stomach problems... But I remained alive, despite we shared it, strangely enough.

The Coffee Bar. It was pouring out. WAH. But I totally recommend the Havana Latte. Very earthy & nutty, with a hint of spice. Me encanta.

So much more went on and I can happily say that despite the lack of sleep, everything was so well worth it, to say the least. This semester was probably one of the most emotionally roughest semester as of yet, but I think I'm ready to say it's all finally over. No more tears, no more burdens, no more sadness. Only brighter, cheerful days are in store for me :) #empowered

Labels: ,