blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, September 11, 2014 @ 1:21 AM
Untitled.

Overall you have written a very compelling proposal that outlines your concerns for the work. Your motivations for the theme of alienation, immigration, and personal vs. family goals is incredibly interesting and I look forward to seeing how it develops. It seems really honest, which makes for the best artwork. I'm also encouraged that you are deciding to step outside of your comfort zone and work in an installation format. ...
This is going to be a good semester. I'm ending my art career strong, and I am more than ready to give it my all for once in my life. I have never felt so motivated and eager about an art project until this class came along. The freedom to do whatever we want is definitely exhilarating. Discovering my self through art for the past 3 years helped solidify what pushes my artwork further and I can't wait to demonstrate to my peers what I learned from being a part of Berkeley as an undergrad. This installation will be a summation of the Berkeley chapter of my life.

Labels: ,