blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, September 17, 2014 @ 3:09 PM
Fiction.

Has anyone ever had such an intense dream that involved someone else, and it felt so real that you began to feel angry/sad/infatuated with that person? This is probably the second time I experienced this sort of pseudo-reality and the emotions I felt always manage to linger in reality. I can't shake off the fact that those feelings that I felt were, well, purely fiction. These feelings eventually translate to the real world, and it creates a very conflicting problem, because simply, you can't help but feel those feelings towards him/her. LOL. Am I making sense. . .?

Well.

All I wanted to share was that I had a really intense dream and the interaction felt so real.

#mindfcked

Labels: