blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, August 16, 2014 @ 2:12 AM
Beautiful.

I don't know where to start with today's entry.
Today was such a whirlwind of emotions, I felt like I was bipolar. Today felt like two days worth of adventures in one. (or maybe that all nighter contributed to that experience, too)

Let's not talk about this morning. Finals. Oh dear. Thank you JH for being by my side throughout the entire night and always uplifting my spirits and making me feel I'm not alone in this suffering.
Thank you J&D for being such a wonderful friends last night; getting me brain food & fruity alcoholic drinks to celebrate afterwards. I wanted to cry from your kindness; I am SO touched. Omg. ;^;

I really had a great time at D's company picnic today. JN also really took great care of me after my final too, letting me sleep on the bus to Alameda and waking me up when need be. I'm really glad I went, even though I was dead tired at the end. Immediately when I got home, I took a quick nap and then BART'd my way towards Richmond to send T off for her semester abroad in Italy.

She invited me to her (last) family dinner, and we had amazing home made goi cuon; throughout dinner, suddenly this reality of her future prolonged absence slowly began to sink in. I just couldn't accept it. I denied it all summer long. I don't want you to leave. Not now, not yet. I really want you to stay with me in the fall, but you have to leave your nest and fly. I can't believe you'll be gone in a couple hours. Thank you for your dedicated friendship; I'll be waiting for you with open arms.

On the other hand, while T left, K came back today :] COMMENCE EXCITEMENT. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow!
Strada was never the same without you...

Labels: ,