blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, June 9, 2014 @ 9:22 PM
Loopdedoop.

Highlights of yesterday night:

Kathyyy's surprise birthday brick toast :3 (Happy late birthday dear!)
JH : -whipsers loudly- STALL HER!
JN : -goes to Kathy's room and suddenly talks about laundry for the longest time-

after the surprise

KT : I heard Justine whisper something about stalling... I was a little confused. So THAT'S why you were talking about laundry; I was like, 'that's really random... but okay.'
JN : I just wanted to learn different techniques, you know!

LOLOL. I can't. WHO STALLS WITH LAUNDRY TALK. WTHHHH LOLOL.

Afterwards, JN & I were running around the area at night, and along the way we encountered a sketchy man hollering at us while we were running. We were around 3-ish miles and were exhausted, but soon after we passed the man, she eagerly said to me, "RUN FASTER" LOLOL. I DIE.

Labels: ,