blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, June 16, 2014 @ 2:43 AM
Congrats, Robert! (:



Whenever I visit you, without fail I always complain how annoyingly (and stupidly) nice you are. On the contrary, it is that kind of magnanimity that benefits both of us because I wouldn't have stuck around in our friendship if it wasn't for your acceptance and forgiveness in my poor attempts of communication. I am often too selfish when it comes to personal time during breaks and even during school semesters, but you are truly the only one who understands and forgives me for my selfishness. I hope that my endless support and endearing wishes for you makes up for my lack of communication, because I am possibly the worst when it comes to sustaining friendships despite how much I am fond of you. So thank you, thank you for being by my side 110% of the way, long distance and even short. Congratulations on your well deserved success, you continue to surprise me with your accomplishments every year (as well as your girl stories...). Keep making me proud :')

Labels: