blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, May 13, 2014 @ 7:15 PM
You know what time it is,

when I frequent my blog to write on most days... IT'S (once again) FINALS WEEK. On the real. No stupid 'dead week = art finals week' crap.
After this semester I've questioned my ability to handle both majors of art and science; both is highly time consuming in their own particular way, and in a sense, very much life draining. I barely had sleep as a public health major/pre-opt, and now on top of studio? Well...
For some reason, I can't let go. I've probably wanted to give up so many times this semester and throw my art projects out the window, but I didn't have the heart to. Especially when you have another entire circle of friends who support you on this journey, there's no way I can quit. Is this what passion truly feels like? Hmm.
At times, even I surprise myself; how have I done it? Did I really survive this semester? Grades can only tell, but from what I can infer, I did a damn good job this semester balancing extracurriculars and two areas of expertise.

On a related-yet-different note, I received a 'post-CORE withdrawals care package' and inside was a note that helped diagnose these post culture show withdrawal symptoms. One of them was a sudden 'burst of creativity', and yes, that is very much true. Now, I'm not sure whether it is because of culture show itself, or if it's just a little spark of creativity that ignited after all my art shows, but I have so many personal goals for myself now.

I'm so damn excited. AHHHH. This summer, I shall be painting, drawing, sewing, capturing staged photos, and just finding my own peace.

Sorry brother, but you're going to have to take care of me for a little bit longer. Congrats on graduating pharm school, now you can pay for my expensive decisions in the near future :]

Labels: