blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, April 1, 2014 @ 6:54 PM
Say WHAT?

Dear class,

I wanted to let you know that despite of the strike, our class will take place tomorrow. I am in full solidarity with graduate instructors but I feel that I need to honor my commitment to you, my students, by coming to class and help you to finalize your projects.

Also, I forgot to collect the hard copies of your spring break assignments. As I mentioned before, this is not a long paper but the important component of it consists of interviewing a local stilt artist/performer, a fisherman or a lobbyist. CEOs are fine as well. 2 pages maximum. I hope you had fun writing it. I am looking forward to reading them.

See you all tomorrow,

Best,
Azin
I am already panicking enough as it is about life WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE IT HARDER AZIN. And then I realized it was an April Fools joke! MERP. Does that mean class tomorrow is excused?! No? Okay :(

Labels: