blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, April 8, 2014 @ 4:49 AM
Roll on you, bears!

I can never express in words how much I love and how proud I am of UC Berkeley. I have so much golden bear pride within my heart that I can't even fathom how to express it. What makes this school unique is the progressive student body and their activism and diversity of beliefs. Private institutions can't even stand a chance, and will never understand our hardships. I love how the community the school provides taught me to become more open minded than I originally was. Being a part of this social/political institution really taught me these underlying social issues and to never take anyone for granted & to never undermine them, no matter what their personalities are. Unintentionally, I have dipped my feet into different kinds of spaces every semester, and I am so grateful for these experiences. It seems like everything really falls into place for a reason. Berkeley really helped me to become a more optimistic person I thought I could never achieve being. I love you, Berkeley. ♥

Labels: