blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, April 29, 2014 @ 9:15 AM
Post birthday update.

I really want to take the time to fully take in and cherish all the kind acts given towards me this past weekend, but I am not in my best mental state right now. I really truly seriously love everyone who showed up and took their time out to visit me and who got me gifts AND especially a warm warm love to my beautiful roommates & the boy for planning the ENTIRE party and dinner for me, from the decor to the cleaning up to the hats. I seriously cannot express how much gratitude I have for them right now, but if it had to be put in words, I would have to say I have the most thoughtful, absolute CUTEST, selfless friends I could ever ask for. Thank you Minh-Thy, Jenny, Justine, Debbie, and Steven for being in my life. And thank you Robert for taking your own time out to visit me up in Berkeley this weekend (I am SO sorry for being grandma-status). FRIENDS FO LYFE. I swear. ♥

Labels: