blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, February 16, 2014 @ 7:38 PM
VSA Culture Show '14; technical details.

I know I'm not an official part of CORE this year, but I strongly believe that communication is essential and if Khoa & I are going to be an important part of Public Relations, it is only fair that we get a voice in the artistic direction as well. This is the first time I will be performing on stage (as well as conquering my fears) so this year will especially be important to me, and I only want the best for the graphics, program, photography, advertisement, etc; nothing less. Seeing others already getting involved with the production and Khoa & I being left in the dark is highly, highly irritating and wanting me to just quit overall. I can understand not being invited to CORE retreat, but this is starting to become simply unreasonable. Potentially slaving over countless nights with my partner is not going to be worth it if we are not going to be a part of the team. I do not simply want to be a freelancer; I WANT to collaborate and be a part of the community to create a beautiful & thoughtful show in unison.

Labels: