blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, February 4, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
Happiness is...

...the sound of the heater in my apartment. ♥

...the moments you make me laugh. Especially when you were explaining how you're okay with being single and at the right moment, you opened the door and she was there, and you exclaimed, "because I have you!," and after a pause, she replied, "Yeah! She has me!" LOL. It was so perfectly timed I couldn't stop giggling to myself, even right now. Normally, I would say, "You're so funny. And straightforward. I wish there were more people like you." But I thought about it, if there were more people like you, then there wouldn't be just you, and that would suck. I lava you.

...& lastly, the lovely VP's of Project Vision letting me a chance to be a member (they usually don't allow new members in the Spring). YAY! I cannot contain my excitement!

Labels: ,