blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, February 3, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
A reward for surviving school?

After diligently waking up at 7am and attending my 8am classes every single morning these past 2 weeks... I can't wait for Valentine's/President's Day weekend! I'm going to be staying over at Lake Tahoe with my valentine :] I'm just looking forward to just focusing on everything but school/stress. And dinner. Definitely dinner. I'm going to be cooking up a storm, ooh la la!

And on a side note, what a great opportunity to take the weekly 100+ pictures I need for Art180 (my advanced digital photography class)! Lake Tahoe is absolutely gorgeous. ♥

And lastly, speaking of art, I had a lovely dinner at my favorite tapas restaurant, Kiraku, with the one and only Khoa (: It felt so nice catching up (not to mention I lowkey admire his outfits each time) with life and our goals. I can finally teach him something he doesn't know--oil painting, pahah. I hope we can spend more time with each other slaving away in studio, teehee. It's less painful when a friend suffers alongside with you too ;)

Labels: