blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, January 31, 2014 @ 3:14 PM
Oh nooooo!

I saw you two holding hands today and in my head I was screaming, "WTF ARE YOU DOING _____?!! WHY WERE YOU HOLDING HER HAND AREN'T YOU TAKEN YOU'VE BEEN WITH THE OTHER FOR 6+ YEARS WHERE'S THE ENGAGEMENT RING WHEN'S YOUR WEDDING OMFG WHAT AM I SEEING IS THIS A JOKE THIS BETTER BE A DARE"

and then I thought about it. And I don't like to be speculating with others' business, but I'm really sad. :( I was really kind of low key forward to seeing them married one day LOL. Such a sad time... 6+ years crumbled and then dating someone you've been best friends with since the beginning of your college career. That's just so weird to me; shouldn't they have been friend zoned since forever? Since when did you two start having feelings for each other..? Is that even possible?? So many questions about life, no answer to be given. I have only a short decade to find a husband and start a famirrryyy. WHY HAVE I NOT DATED EARLIER/WHY DID I DATE SO EARLY IN COLLEGE/WHY IS LIFE SO SHORT/WILL I DATE MY BEST FRIEND TOO ONE DAY WHICH MEANS I TURN LESBIAN WHATWHAT?!

tldr; just seeing him with somebody else after a very very long serious relationship saddens me and made me realize that even after that long, love can still fall apart.

Labels: