blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, November 18, 2013 @ 3:45 AM
The sunrise comes too soon...

Recap of... Saturday night & Sunday!

Danceworx showcase with the boy! Omggg Velociraptors killed it, and SS Manlymen made me LOL. And that one popping team (ughh my bad, sorry I forgot the name)!! SO GOOD. Fei Tian dancers were pretty beautiful too, and idk everyone was goooood. A lil shoutout to AFX's project team too, hehe. ♥

Steven attempted to make Umami Burger's patty hahah; not the same, but pretty darn good still! Thank you ♥

And right now... Tazo's Chai teabag provided me with this. -___-; I don't know why this happens... but this is kind of disturbing. Aaand this is another reason why tea leaves > teabags.

Actually I just stayed in and studied. Mooop. Seemingly boring but all in all comfortable. :]

Labels: ,