blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, September 29, 2013 @ 8:14 PM
Yup.

I'm moving out of this apartment for sure as soon as the lease ends next year. And sadly, it's (mainly) because of one person. There are other factors too, but this is the biggest concern for me. I just hate caring so much about people who don't care about me as much I do them. In other words: the love isn't very well reciprocated. Going home to negative vibes is something I do NOT want... which explains why I avoid being home as much as I can. Every time I think about this, it honestly depresses me every single time--I even (admittedly) cry about such thoughts. And I need to move on, and find people who cares as much as I do and are willing to put in as much effort as I do them... I tried fixing the situation, spending more time with them, and tried lifting morale up every single time, but they're all not working. And if it's not making me happy, then I have no other choice than to move out.

Well, time to find new apartment mates, and hopefully a much, much happier life.

Labels: