blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, September 10, 2013 @ 2:28 AM
You know what I just realized?

Many things... I had a splendid day and a memorable night.


This may be a pretty simple gift of tea in an everyday person's perspective, but this means so much more to me than what meets the eye. I forgot how to be myself; I was so caught up with the fast life... I need to slow down and take the time to appreciate what I have, and to remember who I want to be. I don't want to get into specifics, but upon receiving this, I suddenly remembered something that I thought I never lost, but in reality, did.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for getting this for me, all the way from the state above! I really, really can't express in words how much this impacted me (and utterly surprised me too, since, you know, oolong's my faaav ♥).


It makes me think...

Labels: ,