blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, September 25, 2013 @ 4:14 AM
Phrases.

"What, you don't think so?"
"No, I mean I really do love him--"
"Wait, whoa. Did you know that was the first time I ever heard you say that?"
"Say what?"
"That you love him."
"Oh... Huh. Really?"


That's strange. I didn't notice that until now. I have never felt so sure, so passionate about this one until recently. Is it possible to love someone too much? Not until the point where it's unhealthy, of course, but at the point where you didn't know your love could grow any more, until they see you in your darkest times and assure you that they will be by your side every step of the way.

It was just so surprising, that I said that phrase so naturally, so confidently, without much hesitation or thought anymore. In the past, I would always beat around the bush because I would always feel so embarrassed, but things have changed I suppose. (or maybe it was the 4am blabbermouth of mine where my emotions have no boundaries)

Even I was thrown off guard.

♥ late night talks with my special birdie :)

Labels: