blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
Lighthouse.

Today I volunteered for Foresight! We all went to a wonderful non-profit organization, Lighthouse for the Blind, located in SF! And guess what we did?!


The funnest and most enjoyable volunteering event I've ever participated in: a dog wash! That's right, not car washing, or bike washing, but a DOG/PUPPY WASH. AHHHH!

When I came home, the boy picked me up and we ran some errands! I got paint samples & animal rubber bands + study snacks :D
But when we reached his place, his room was still playing music even when we were gone. I complained about the waste of electricity, and he replied something of the sort, "It's for the flies; they like to listen to music too!" lolol ♥

Lastly: A little less than a month for Disney Halloween/SoCal&see Nhi weekend :)!!

Labels: , , ,