blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, September 4, 2013 @ 1:01 AM
Broken.

I am so sick of how broken up we are as apartment mates.
I don't know how much longer I can handle these "cliques"/"favorites" within our own apartment. It makes me disgusted. And don't say I'm being exclusive either--it's because I know all of us are not really trying to make things work, so I have to spend time individually with each of you around your schedule.
All I'm really asking for is for us to be a family. I want us to feel like the best of friends after we graduate college. But no, you gave up trying, and you're just only favoring her and her.
I'm trying to piece this apartment together, but everyone's unwillingness is making it highly difficult.

If this exclusive atmosphere doesn't clear up soon, then I'm going to jump off a cliff.

Or run away, that too.

Labels: