blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, September 15, 2013 @ 1:15 AM
Astounded.

For some reason, I feel like I don't deserve any of these gifts that were recently given to me. But, like any sentimental gift given, I'm highly touched... ♥

My two favorite things of today: "The Art and Craft of Coffee" given by the boy and a handmade pen/cil pouch with two pens a dear, special friend gave me!
I can't even get started on what to say about the pouch though--the fact there's such a vast history behind it (was made by his very crafty friend who studies architecture, all the way from Vietnam!!), or the fact it was handmade with such quality material. The sheer fact that it was given to him, and then handed down to me, along with his favorite pens (one of which you can only get in Vietnam) he especially uses for his beautiful work... I can't even fathom on what to say. I'm honestly shocked in awe, and deeply grateful. I feel so lucky to have met you! There is no other person in this campus who I cannot relate to more artistic-wise than you; I'm looking forward to the future (:

And then the coffee book... Not only did the boy give me a coffee book, he also included a grinder and a chemex drip coffee maker for me to continue pursing the art of coffee! Brewing tea & coffee have been a recent fascination of mine, and there's so many things to explore about those two! Thank you for giving me such a cute book; I love the fact you still read physical books for information instead of simply finding things online; it's quite charming! ;P

I have not felt so much admiration for people since... freshman year.

Labels: