blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, September 6, 2013 @ 4:04 AM
4am musings.

1. I lubdub you, you always makes my day special one way or another :) Thank you for your mam's lunch! And for studying late night with me :)

2. I wish you da bestttt on your MCAT! I feel so lucky to have met you; I can't describe our blossoming friendship in words! DRIVE SAFELY, TOO! I shall be waiting for your gracious return (with assured good news!)

3. It's funny how I'm friends with youuuu, despite our friend preferences (and perhaps our guy preferences). Whenever you ask to hang out with me I'm always surprised! This is actually the same person as 1 but I'm too lazy to go back up there and edit. Let the text floowww~

4. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED ME TO HANG WITH YOU, AHHHHH! SO HONORED. SO LOOKING FORWARD. !!! But then again, I thought about it. I have this highly romanticized idea of you, but, what if you turn out to be totally different from what I expected? But... what if you turn out to be that very romanticized idea?! Oh man. Too scary to think about, because that'd be incredible.

5. Damn, I really love being not committed to any organization. No required meetings, no preparation, nothing. The only thing I'm really committed to is probably the boy, heh. But that isn't so stressful ;P

Labels: