blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, August 7, 2013 @ 2:36 AM
Home.

I can't fricken wait to go home. While it's only for four days, I ultimately only want to spend time with my brother. And perhaps a very very select few (so feel special if I hit you up). It's weird, the main reason why I hesitate coming home is because I don't want to be reminded of home/my past... For personal reasons. I can only name like 6 people on the top of my head who I only want to see in my short break. I KNOW for a fact that these individuals have grown exponentially during the time apart, and it is always exciting to hear about their progression and self development, as well as their next steps for their future. But even so, I don't know if I'm able to meet up with everyone... Too many people, too little time, and the purpose of this trip back home is for my brother. But I for sure need (not want!) to catch up with a certain special individual... Highly looking forward to that, my baby bear :)
On a side note, these people are the only people from home who I'd like to invite to my 21st. Heheh, too bad none are from NorCal... SHUCKS.
On another random note, I think I reached a stage in my life where I want to tell my parents about the boy... I'm a little scared, but I'm confident enough in him and won't be ashamed to introduce. 'When, when, when, and how' is what I keep on asking myself. I want him to stay over in Moreno Valley for a couple days, but I need my parents to be familiar with him first... Sadly, it's pretty complicated, trying to make potential situations run smoothly when you know the other end may react in the most frightening way... I need to make up a highly strategic plan, with many back ups. Sigh, I need to have a heart to heart with my brother. Can't wait to plan our little vacation together! :]

Labels: