blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, August 8, 2013 @ 1:19 AM
:]

Sherry to JVu: "I thought you wanted to fck (Lenna)? Wait, that came out wrong! I mean, in the most casual way possible."

LOLOL. Fck, marry, kill.

Vivian's super slick slurping move towards Vickie.

Vickie & Phu's little competition between them.

"Did you get help from Molly?"

Nhi's sexy arse hairflip.

Jacklin's otter pop horror story.

"What's your favorite body part on ___?" "...her cheeks! They're so squishy!" "....which cheeks?"

Embarassing questions about the boy & I. -ahemVIVIAN-

Jennayzzz by my side :]

Having a person who took 5+ shots take a photo for us for the longest time. "It's always blurry..."

Long legs & long eyelashes. "Are you winking at me?"

Couldn't ask for a better night ♥

A lovely lady who I adore oh so much once told me, "You probably don't enjoy her company as much because you work with her and mainly see that side of her's. If you didn't, you'd like her a lot more. That's why ___ is such good friends with her, because they don't work together."

Explains a lot. I don't know why, but I don't feel as comfortable in a "kickback" setting with the people I intern/work with. I just feel really, really strange. I don't know why exactly, but it just happens to be. However, this group I spent my time with tonight is my VSA folks who I cherish in my heart, who are always friendly and open, and hold no grudges or judgments. Just smart, amazing individuals who are looking for some (clean) fun and no drama [: Instead of me taking shots, I chugged down glasses of water, LOLOL.

Labels: