blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, July 14, 2013 @ 2:46 AM
NOOOO!

FUUUU. I think I saw a youtube star/my fashion idol @imjennim from her YT channel Clothes Encounters today while walking the streets of Berkeley :( WAHHH I WASN'T SURE IF THAT WAS HER SO I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE T___T -crycrycry- But her recent instagram pic proved it due to her ootd :( SHUCKS. GADAMNIT...!

Anyways, I kind of/kind of not celebrated the boy's birthday today! Ironically, he paid dinner and movie for me despite it was his birthday... What a sweetheart. :) But I promised him I'll for reals celebrate his birthday once we getaway to San Diego next week! Teehee, can't wait ^__^

So some recent happenins via instagram photos!:

With mah main squeeze :)

Mellowmellow/Rosetea @ SF!

Blue Bottle Coffee @ SF's ferry building!

Being touristy, I know.

Forreals. HAHAHA.

And last week, the boy and I made our first boil & cooked our own crab! Mis padres would be proud of me :') I loooove crab!

Aaaand today's picture: Philz coffee in one of my favorite mugs (thankies roomie!! ♥) :)

Labels: