blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, July 26, 2013 @ 2:02 PM
My sun and stars,

I really want to go a summer concert festival .__. As well as the kite festival up at the Berkeley Marina! Too bad I won't be doing either. :( Sigh. Damn midterms.

Sooo let's recap last weekend! I went to San Diego's Comic-Con International where I cosplayed as Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones! It was a pretty good hit, I must say :)

I MADE IT ALIVE FROM THE AIRPORRRTTT!

Here's a puppy from my host's wonderful house of animuhls :3

!

Cafe 21's hit tiramisu pancake, NOMMY.

Say hello to my new pet, Buttercup! I want another one so they can be cute friends :)

Extraordinary Desserts, is wonderfully extraordinarily yummy!







Okay, enough embarrassment for me today!

The last couple of photo creds: the boy

Labels: ,