blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, July 28, 2013 @ 1:01 AM
Insecurities.

Another post about my self esteem, whoopdedoo. I don't even know why I'm even putting this in the public. Uh, what are you doing Lenna. I have to admit, I did gain a lot of confidence this last year, worrying less and less about my image and more onto important matters. But still, I'm missing like 40% of my confidence until I become comfortable with myself. Sadly, a huge chunk of that 40% is due to my lack of relative intelligence here in Berkeley. Just an average pre-health student cruisin' on byyyy, sigh. If I was only gifted in that area, life would be wonderful right now... But I'm sure that would apply to everyone.
I guess I just feel highly inferior (oxymoron!) amongst my peers. And because of that, I don't feel like I'm worth their time. Well, damn. Eff my life. Gonna go jump off Evans Hall, brb.

Labels: