blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, July 4, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Desensitized.

Nudity doesn't faze me anymore. Not even in the public; like, why do we even hyper sexualize the breasts and peni? To me, they're just body parts... Organs; while they may be reproductive parts of the body, you don't see other mammals covering them up or being ashamed for showing them off. I can understand the reason why we wear clothes, but I don't get why these organs are so... sacred. As long as you display them tastefully, there is really nothing wrong with that in public. Oh, boob slip. -le gasp!- MAH BAD. No biggie. It's just a nipple on top of fat. lololol.

Ughh, I don't know, maybe I'm getting really used to renaissance art/art in general. Every nude piece is very tasteful (except for purposely erotic images).

Or maybe I just don't get aroused much because all these anatomy stuffs I'm seeing. LOL wow, TMI, sorry. It's probably a 'me' thing; others are probably highly aroused/distracted by the sight of them so I guess it's a necessity that we cover them up. Ehhh.

Labels: