blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, July 9, 2013 @ 9:25 PM
Curveball.

I just want to throw away everything and start over. Where did these unseen opportunities come from? I want to do what I want to do with no strings attached. I realized what really makes me happy. Freedom, creativity, and smiles from others from the work I do best; I want to give that to the world. I want to give the world the happiness that the many forms of art gave me; I want others to smile from the games/animations/books/illustrations/whatever I make. I want to inspire everyone; I'm a bit selfless, but I don't mind. In reality, I should say that I'm selfish for being happy based off your happiness.

I'm a little inspired, a little lost and confused. A little reckless, a little daring. A little scared, but a little brave. Should I just give up pre-health all together? Oh, how liberating yet scared I will potentially be if I do so...

Labels: