blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, June 14, 2013 @ 3:53 AM
Oh, shoot.

UGHHH you know when I post a lot, something really important AND stressful is coming up.
Yeah, and it's true. Sad lyfe.

But I just wanted to say that I've been noticing a lot of break ups this summer. I wonder why. .__.; I just indirectly witnessed one right now, and it breaks my heart because I thought they were like... heading towards the ready-to-settle-down stage. It's very troubling. I mean, it kind of happened to me too, in a sense. But several of my girl friends have been telling me they cut the string. Ugh, it's really depressing.

But youuu, youu. Despite you say that your "relationship is not like other relationships," you spent four years together, regardless of the distance you both endeavored. I don't know the whole story between you both, but... I hope you'll be okay. Despite having this certain relation to you, I know we aren't very close, but I still care about you (probably because my roommate cares quite a lot about you too, heh). I wish you the best of luck ♥

Labels: