blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, March 28, 2013 @ 6:52 PM
Senior Weekend 2013.

My main and only motivation is you. I originally planned to do the bare minimum, but now my desire to be present in Senior Weekend have grown tremendously. I love you so so much, even though we've become distant, I still care very deeply about you. Anything I do for Senior Weekend this year, it will be for you, and for you only. In hopes that you will decide to come to Berkeley, I will finally share my experience with you that I once had two years ago. You will love it here, and everyone will love you. Congratulations em oi! Chi thuong em nhieu lam!

(and please stay away from the guys! I KNOW for a fact a lot will try to win your heart because you are quite the cutie! Watch out, hehe!)

Labels: