blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 1:25 AM
Football triangles...


FUDGE THIS DESCRIBES ME SO PERFECTLY.
Except... My story is a little different than the main character's...

I hate stumbling upon your notes whilst I clean up. It damn hurts reading them again. I hate this.
I hate how right when I was about to get over you, you somehow just reappear in my drawer, reminding me of everything wonderful that happened. Our lost friendship.
You think YOU have it hard? It's hard for me too, because I can't seem to let go of you yet, no matter how much I try. Seeing you every other day just kills me by itself.

Several days ago only affirmed what happened between us... It was so disheartening spending time with you.
Our true friendship will only remain as memories.

Labels: