blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, October 15, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
Arrhythmia.

My heart is so weak. I'm really tired of crying all the time because of you. I try my hardest not to whenever a small remark/silent action is made, but these uncontrollable urges to be deeply hurt takes over.

I can't help it... Whenever there is tension, whenever you're angry or hurt, I don't know why but I always weep. If you knew... how easily hurt I get, I wonder if things would be the same. I realized I'm more fragile than I thought, and nobody wants a fragile person to look after...
I'm just so emotionally weak... I'm so used to being happy and being looked after by friends, it just really hurts to have someone have a grudge with me.

I hope... I can grow. But at the same time, I hope I don't become heartless...
And to those who are reading this, please don't be concerned about me. I am okay, trust! I just don't know why this always happen to me when there should be no tears spilled over in the first place; it's natural I guess...

Labels: