blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, September 20, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
Transparency.

I think finding the proper time to say what has been bothering me about you is the hardest thing for me. And it's a terrible thing because once these things build up, it eventually turns into an intense dislike that ultimately turns out to be a very messy spill that's difficult to clean up.
The way you communicate with me irks me a bit. Okay, more like a lot. Like, sometimes I get legitimately peeved at something you do/said and obviously show signs of annoyance, but you simply shrug it off or even completely ignore me/move onto another topic. Especially today, like wtf? Thanks for being sincere and apologetic.
I do know one thing, however: I won't bring this up until after your interview. So maybe next weekend... but knowing me, I'll most likely forgive and forget until another thing annoys me and reminds me of all the past things I didn't like and explode. Perhaps this weekend, then.
Ugh, sometimes, I don't even know...

Labels: